INTERVIEWING TALENTS
NMGMT -  DEVELOPING TALENTS
My Blog

INTERVIEWING TALENTS

YOU ARE NOW READY TO BE INTERVIEW

GARTH INTERVIEWS

IN MY INTERVIEWS I WILL ASK YOU RELEVANT QUESTION ABOUT YOUR CHILD-HOOD PASS, AND IF YOU ARE IN SHOW BUSINESS I WILL ASK WHO DID YOU  ADMIRE TO REACH THUS FAR.

I WILL NOT IMPOSE IN YOUR PERSONAL ISSUES. IF SO THAT WOULD BE A DIFFERENT SHOW...

I NEED TO SEE IN MY INTERVIEWS WITH YOU, WHERE CAN YOU  FIT IN WITH US. AND OUR PROGRAMS THAT WILL BE CONDUCTED FOR PUBLIC AWARENESS...

YOUR PASS EXPERIENCE ON STAGE IS VERY ESSENTIAL.  YOU WILL BE ASK ABOUT ISSUES, OF CANCER, GOVERNMENT, WORLD PEACE, WAR, CRIMES, DISEASES, AND WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP THE UNIVERSE. tHROUGH YOUR STAGE SKILLS WE WILL SIGN YOU TO DO SHOWS FOR OURWORLD AND YOUR GENRE INTEREST, THAT HOW WE WILL DEVELOP YOUR TALENTS SKILLS...

VIEW PAGE
Garth Founder and President Logo
NET MOVE GARTH MUSIC TOUR INC LOGOlive preview.aspxc, visit website www.garthmusictour.com
circle images , this image is on our website page www.garthmusictour.com<SIGN UP

interviewing: Conscious-rappers, Gospel, R&B, Musicians, Comedians, Reggae, Hip-Hop, Jazz, actors, actresses, Dancers, Cultural acts- dancers, Poets, Writers, Speakers,World -music, rhythm& blues more...

interviewing talents @ WWW.GARTHTICKETSONLINE.COM

NYC BANNER garth music tour

12 Comments to INTERVIEWING TALENTS:

Comments RSS
Joshua on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 8:40 PM
I want to be apart of your tour.
Reply to comment

Garth Thomspon on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 1:59 AM
Hi thanks for your interest, "Joshua,are you a singer what genre are you? I awaiting your reply. This the email to send your press-kit? talentsdevelopment@garthmusictour.com

replica breitling on Monday, October 07, 2013 12:07 AM
It's really pleasure to read your post. Thank you so much for writing such a nice post.

Tour Packages From Delhi on Monday, September 29, 2014 11:24 PM
Maitre Tours provide you tour packages at affordable cost in Delhi, India. gbv
Reply to comment

Tempo Traveller Hire in Delhi on Monday, September 29, 2014 11:25 PM
Maitre Tours provide you tempo traveller hire in Delhi at lowest price in all over Delhi at only *9rs/km. We also give premium services at this price. Call us hurry to avail this amazing offer 9810777770! hnj
Reply to comment

agra same day tour on Monday, September 29, 2014 11:25 PM
Kumar taxi provide agra same day tour and cars for delhi sameday tour packages and also provide cheapest same day agra tour. Call ys today to book delhi agra same day tour. bn
Reply to comment

aussie essays on Friday, June 09, 2017 9:29 AM
Music really is something that can calm your mind and soul. Also attending the musical gathering based on the charity purposes is really interesting. They will teach you many things and there are many organizations that are organizing such gatherings where you can have musical tours on the behalf of charity.
Reply to comment

Jennife on Friday, June 15, 2018 1:57 AM
i am now not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. i needs to spend a while finding out more or figuring out more
Reply to comment

do my paper for me on Friday, June 15, 2018 3:25 AM
The successful hiring and great chances for the more and fantastic projects outside and working with several government country. The start work and observing the chances for more skills and teamwork thoughts with us.
Reply to comment

do my essay on Friday, June 15, 2018 3:41 AM
Mostly this dogminduk blog has been giving us about countryside which was sheep and the more sunshine the topics. Keep follow the methods and better running thru the difference services and sunshine makes everything.
Reply to comment

professional essay writers online on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 1:44 AM
I really appreciate your work you doing by providing so many kinds of activities, so that everyone is getting a chance to choose that what he or she is really interested in. It makes us clear in our minds that what we really want to do in our life. It helps in achieving our goals easily. Keep sharing your writings.
Reply to comment

expert assignment writer on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 1:45 AM
it looks really beautiful! My friend has recommended your services to me some time ago and I still could not make it. I think this new place can be a motivation for me to go there finally. Thanks a lot for posting.
Reply to comment